* Teflon D-01 (to trace the design, outline the embossed areas and trace the "frame" and leave's lines).
* Cup and Ball #4 and #6 (to emboss the leaves and flowers and create a "puffy" look)
* Star Wheel (to create the background texture)
* Diagonal Wheel #01 (to make a border)
* Paper Stump #4 (to soften the strokes and flatten the background metal)
* Gold colored aluminum (other light colors great for inks are:copper, yellow, mustard, teal and fuschia)
* MercArt Filling Paste (to keep the embossed areas from collapsing)
* Color Solution Inks: Aspen Leaf, Pumpkin and and a hint of Blue Velvet.
* Sanding Block (to remove the color from the embossed areas).
Color Solution Alcohol Inks from Dreamweaver are available at www.mercartusa.com